Shipping & Returns
Simply reply to your order confirmation email or send an email to email@example.com and our customer service representative will assist you. Please allow for up to 2 business days for a response.
We process our orders quickly, but we will do our best to accommodate any requests you may have. The best way to request an adjustment to an order is to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders typically ship within 5 business days and arrive within 1 to 4 business days. During November and December, please allow 1 to 8 business days for your order to ship.
A pre-order is an order for a product that is not yet ready to ship.
If an item you ordered is marked “PRE-ORDER” then that item will ship in the time frame stated on the product page.
We offer store credit for discount code adjustments if your original order was placed within 7 days prior to the beginning of the discount offer and you reach out to us via email.
All payments are processed in ZAR (South African Rands).
We’re sorry to hear this! Please send us an email at email@example.com and we will look into this issue for you. We can also help you create a cart via email.
We accept all major credit cards and PayPal. SA THREADS gift cards can only be used for purchases made online.
A discount code cannot be combined with another discount code or sitewide promotion.
Items labeled “Pre-Order” are being restocked. The estimated restock date for these styles will be noted on those items’ product pages or communicated via email.
If the style you like is labeled “sold out,” it is most likely gone forever. We manufacture in small batches, so if you love it — buy it while you can!
Returns & Refunds
You have a period of 7 days to return the product(s) purchased
on the SA Threads Website
- The product/products must have been purchased or booked on the SA Threads Website online store or booking system.
- You have a valid Tax Invoice.
- If you are not satisfied with your product/product’s then you have a period of 7 days from the date of receipt (excluding weekends) to exercise the right of return and exchange.
- To make the return/exchange the product must be in perfect condition and in its original packaging complete with tags, plastic inserts, instruction manuals and accessories.
- We will only consider exchanging a faulty product if it was used for its intended purpose and in accordance with the product’s instructions and/or user manual.
- No exchanges will be made for a product that has been misused or purposely damaged.
- Repairs may involve a courier cost that is for the customer’s account and will be quoted upfront.
- When returning a product for repair, please ensure that it is in a hygienic condition.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic – In order to be sustainable and safe we will solely be operating online and make use of courier to deliver our threads, we will have open air events in certain locations – subscribe to our newsletter for details on events and specials
Returns & Exchange Procedure
- Contact our customer service via firstname.lastname@example.org / 011 397 8291
- When returning the item back to Sustainable Threads cc TA/ SA Threads, please specify on your packaging slip which product/products you are returning and place inside the parcel.
- Send the package to our returns address using a courier of your choice. Please note that you are required to cover the cost of shipping.
Returns Address: Unit 11 Northlake Industrial Business Park, Malcolm Moodie Crescent, Jet Park
What Happens Next?
Upon receipt of the product/products in our warehouse and after checking the condition of the product, we will proceed to exchange the product/products or provide store credit. In the event that Sustainable Threads cc TA/ SA Threads is not able to exchange the product/products or provide store credit then a full refund for the returned products will be made. Sustainable Threads cc TA/ SA Threads will proceed to refund the amount charged to your credit card for the items returned (2-3 days depending on the bank).
We reserve the right to accept or reject the return of products that do not meet these requirements or which we believe are not acceptable for return.